Friday, December 12, 2008

Eight Favorite Things Tag

Beverly at Motherhood and Other Ramblings tagged me for an 8 things meme:

8 Favorite TV Shows:
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Top Chef
  • The Amazing Race
  • Project Runway
  • 60 Minutes
  • Suite Life of Zack and Cody (my list ends at the first 5, but I end up watching the last 3 a lot)
  • Wizards of Waverly Place
  • Cory in the House

8 Things I Look Forward To:

  • Celebrating 10 years with Doodle tomorrow
  • All the leaves being off the oak tree next door so I can stop raking (they all come into our yard)
  • Taking a week off work over the holidays
  • Sleep
  • Playing Blockus with the girls
  • Cleaning out the garage so I can park my car in it again
  • Watching the wonder of the kids' faces when they come down the stairs on Christmas morning
  • First snow of the season
8 Things On My Wish List:
  • GPS
  • Camera lens
  • A less stress free life for Doodle
  • Magic weight loss
  • Fewer sinus infections for Tootle
  • More developed youth program at church
  • Lower bills
  • Winning lottery ticket (I'm part of a group of 8 coworkers who play Powerball; our highest winnings in over a year: $7)
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
  • Worked through lunch and spent most of the day in meetings
  • Sent e-mail to Tootle's teacher about a gingerbread house situation
  • Moved things around in the living room to make way for the Christmas tree
  • Delivered dinner to a friend who just had surgery
  • Ordered a present for Nana online
  • Told Doodle how proud I am of how well she is handling stress this week
  • Made final arrangements for a friend of Doodle's to sleep over tonight (it's midnight and they're still awake)
  • Starting working on getting our Christmas card out
8 Favorite Restaurants:
  • Meiwah
  • Foong Lin
  • Oriental East (dim sum)
  • Macaroni Grill
  • Olive Garden
  • Cosi
  • Baja Fresh
  • California Pizza Kitchen

I need to make sure two 10 year olds are in bed so I'm going to skip tagging 8 others. If you're reading this and want to play along, please do.

No comments: