Thursday, July 12, 2007

Progression of a Portrait



Clare Waterwash, a talented artist who does portraits to benefit Amity's Kids for Hugging Grannies project (http://www.claresartportfolio.com/), let me know that she has started work on Tootle's portrait, which will match one done of Doodle several years ago. Clare provided a link so that I can follow her progress. She expects to finish the portrait by the end of next week, and I will post an update or two before unveiling the final portrait. Clare, whose graddaughter Ming is adopted from China, is also going to do a portrait of both my daughters. I'm so excited. Doodle's portrait has been banished to a closet since Tootle came home because I didn't want Tootle to feel bad that there wasn't one of her. Soon it will be hanging beside one of her sister.

No comments: