Monday, April 16, 2007

Club 97.3


I recently bought a temporal (forehead) thermometer because I didn't think I was getting accurate readings in Tootle's ears. Both girls love the new thermometer and like to test their skill at using it, whether they feel sick or well. As they got ready for school one day, both Doodle and Tootle took their temperature, and they were thrilled that they both had the same temperature: 97.3. (They both routinely have temperatures in the 97s; I am always 98.6.)

They quickly decided to form the 97.3 Club and got busy thinking up club activities. That night the girls bickered and disbanded the club, but it was back in full force this weekend. The club now has an official hat (made from extra wrapping paper from a birthday gift) and an official card game. I wonder how long it will be before it disbands again.

No comments: