Saturday, August 2, 2008

De-bunked

After thinking about disassembling the girls' full-size bunk beds and selling the twin bed that Tootle has slept in for three years, we finally did it today. Tootle's best friend will be sleeping in the twin bed now, and Tootle is thrilled to have more real estate for her stuffed animal "kingdom" (her word, not mine). Doodle is happy that she can feel the cooling breeze from the ceiling fan and that she has a bed that she can jump on again (I didn't think of that drawback). On to identifying more stuff to sell at our yard sale. I think I'll put all profits into saving for a trip to Disney World.

Most nights, Tootle comes racing in to my room and climbs into bed with me in the middle of the night. She claims that the larger bed means that she will only be sleeping with me 1 in every 14 nights. We'll see.










No comments: