Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Star of the Week

Tootle is very proud to be Star of the Week in her class this week.In addition to posting a display on the wall with information and pictures of Tootle, her teacher will have each kid draw a picture of themselves and Tootle and write a few sentences about Tootle, to be compiled into a booklet. Over the weekend Tootle had to answer several questions for the display:

Where I was born: Hangzhou, China
Favorite color: sky blue
Number of pets: 4 (two cats and two goldfish)
Favorite book: Ruby's Beauty Shop by Rosemary Wells (it's a Max & Ruby book)
When I grow up: I want to be a doctor
Person I admire: her teacher (Tootle is a born politician, and her teacher is pretty great)

The poor kid has to have her first cavity filled tomorrow morning (it's her tooth that is far higher than the others because of her cleft palate, and thus it is very hard to brush). I hope to get a picture of the Star of the Week display when I drop her off at school after the dentist appointment.

No comments: