Thursday, September 25, 2008

I Miss Her Already

Tootle has a very full social calendar this weekend, which will keep her away from home for long stretches of time. I'll only have a few hours with her between now and Sunday, and just thinking about it makes me miss her. Tomorrow, before I get home from work, Tootle is going to her BFF's house for pizza, popcorn, and a movie. Once she gets home, she'll likely be so tired that she goes to bed almost immediately. On Saturday, we'll do chores in the morning and then Nana will take Tootle to her soccer game while I go to Doodle's game. Then Tootle goes to a sleepover birthday party and Doodle goes to an evening bowling birthday party. This will be Tootle's first sleepover, and I'm not sure how well she's going to do. This is a kid who finds her way to my bed in the middle of the night almost every night. I think I'll sleep in my clothes that night just in case I have to go get her; fortunately the birthday girl only lives a block away.

No comments: