- Tootle had her first soccer practice this week. She scored several goals and is excited about playing in a game. Her team is called the Marshmallows; how perfect is that for a first grade girl's team. She loves her uniform.
- Because Doodle's team is playing in a more competitive league, her games involve longer drives and keeping track of whether they are the home or away team so that she wears the right uniform. They have light blue and white/red shirts; the shorts for both uniforms are navy blue. Doodle the worrier is nervous about her first game.
- Both girls are scheduled to play their first games on Saturday. Tropical Storm/Hurricane Hanna may wash the games out, delaying the start of the season for a week.
- I had to resort to making a chart to track soccer game times for the girls. The girls have three games with conflicting times so Nana will be taking Tootle to those games and I will make the trek with Doodle.
- Between the two girls, we now have soccer four days a week: Mondays, Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays. I'm glad that the fall and spring seasons combined are only 16 weeks long.
Cotton Candy Sky
9 years ago