Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A New Tradition

In our house the Tooth Fairy traditionally gives a $1 bill and a Sacajawea $1 coin. I keep a stash of Sacajawea coins in one of my dresser drawers. Last night I took a gold coin out of its hiding place and put it under Tootle's pillow along with a note from the Tooth Fairy and a $1 bill. This morning Tootle excitedly showed me her goodies. She asked me what the coin was. I pretended to look at it, but then did a double take because I saw that I had given her a Chuck E Cheese token instead of the Sacajawea coin. Tootle was very pleased with the token. I guess we'll be visiting Chuck E soon.

3 comments:

RamblingMother said...

Now that is funny!!

Donna said...

That's hilarious! I'm sure my daughter would much prefer the Chuck E. Cheese token too (me...not so much!)

Sheri said...

LAUGHING OUT LOUD!!!

What a hoot!! How wise of the Tooth Fairy to give something Tootle can REALLY use!! ;)