Thursday, June 26, 2008

Reunion

Two of the families that we keep in touch with from our 1998 travel group arrive today for a nearly 10-year reunion with our family and another family that lives in our area. I can't wait to see the girls interact as tweens. Tootle is nervous that no one will play with her because she is two years younger than any of the seven kids who are coming, but I expect that she'll manage to fit right in. We're hosting a picnic for the families and a sleepover for the girls, and I've been sprucing up the yard and house for weeks. The frenzied cleaning has also brought out my desire to purge a lot of the junk from our house, and that effort will be continuing. Wish me luck with the sleepover. My only hope is that the girls may fall asleep easily after a full day in the 95 degree heat.

No comments: